Ayuverdic Softening and strengthening hair oil
The 8 US Fl oz, the 4 US Fl oz, the 2 US Fl oz.
Description: Moisturize your kinky hair with this delightful hair oil made with organic ingredients. This ointment was specially formulated to promote and enhance the youth and vitality of your natural hair.
Directions: Use twice a week as daily scalp massage,Use once a week as an hot oil treatment or in your deep conditioner for best results
Main featured ingredients:
We use the science of ancient Medicine to develop this product. “Ayurveda is an alternative medicine system with historical roots in the Indian subcontinent.”
Here are 4 of the many Indian herbs our products have: 1. Bhringraj Bhringraj oil is useful at treating various hair and skin problems. It soothes the scalp, which in turn gives nourishment to hair follicles. It also encourages growth of new hair follicles and thus helps revive the volume of hair.
3. Fenugreek Fenugreek seeds are rich in folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin K and Vitamin C They are also packed of minerals such as potassium, calcium and iron. Fenugreek seeds also have high protein and nicotinic acid content, which are very beneficial against hair fall and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness and hair thinning.
5. Amla Amla or Indian gooseberry has been used for centuries in India. Massaging the scalp with amla oil helps boost blood circulationk Poor blood circulation leads to hair fall). So this supplies enough nourishment to your follicles, which then increases hair growth. It also looks after the overall scalp health by removing dandruff and dissolving grease and dirt from follicles. It helps restore optimum pH levels of the scalp that boosts essential oil production. One of the biggest reasons for hair fall is inadequate vitamin C in the diet. Amla is packed with Vitamin C. So,massaging the scalp with amla oil helps boost blood circulation
6. Brahmi Brahmi is mostly popular to calm down stress which is very helpful to release tension of the scalp. It can prevent hair fall by treating dry and damaged scalp. Brahmi could also treat a variety of hair problems such as dandruff, itchiness and formation of split ends.
Read about their benefits here – Ricinus Communis(Castor) seed oil,
– Vitis Vinufera (Grape) seed oil,
– Persea Gratissima ( Avocado) oil,
– Daucus Carota (Carrot) seed oil,
– Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) seed oil,
– Olea Europea (Olive oil),
-Helianthis annuus ( Sunflower) seed oil,
-Prunus amygdalus( Sweet almond) oil,
-Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil
– Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) oil,
– Arganja spinosa (Argan oil),
– Emblica Officinalis (Amla) oil,
– Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed oil,
– Essential Oil blend( Fragrance),
– Herbal blend
#essentialoilsforhairgrowth #bestwaytocarefornaturalhair #howtogrowhairfast #hairjourneygrowthnatural4c #besthairproducts #naturalhairproducts #hairgrowthfast #growlongnaturalhair #growthickandlonghair #hairgrowth